Introduction | Dr. Siddhant Jain - Cardiologist Indore

INTRODUCTION :-   Dr Siddhant Jain


It’s my great pleasure to communicate  & introduce myself to You.

I am Dr. Siddhant Jain Senior Intervention and consultant Cardiologist, attached to Apollo hospitals Indore. I am an expert in Heart Disease Treatment including, Angiography, Angioplasty, Echocardiography, and also Hypertension and Heart failure management. I have done my DM Cardiology course from reputed  PGI Chandigarh.


 



EDUCATION


I was born in Indore. I have done my M.B.B.S. from MGM Indore & I was topper with highest marks in

MBBS & 16 gold medals and also PMT topper of the state. I did my M.D. Medicine from MGM Indore,

I have done my DM Cardiology course from reputed PGI Chandigarh.




I am available daily evening at my Consultation chamber & Diagnostic center ( Rhythm Healthcare Clinic & Diagnostics ). which is located above HDFC bank at the prominent Satya Sai square , Vijay Nagar Indore.




EXPERIENCE 


I have experience of over 12000 cardiac procedures since 2007 (till 2019) including Angiography,

Angioplasty, Pacemaker implantation( single, dual and triple chamber[CRT]& ICD ),Balloon valvotomy

and ASD,VSD & PDA device closures. Our Cardiac surgery team has performed more than

3000 Cardiac surgeries in the last 7 years which includes Bypass surgeries and valve replacements.



I have been Professor of Cardiology at Aurobindo Medical College & am regularly taking Lectures

and CME’s.

I am also Secretary of Cardio logical Society of India, Indore & Indian Academy of Echocardiography, Indore.

I have done radial angiography and angioplasty which is very convenient and time saving for the patient.



HONORED


I was awarded the "Dr. Reddy Lab Gold Medal" for the best postgraduate student in medicine and

the prestigious "Swami Pranavananda Medical" service award, for outstanding patient service

in the MY group of hospitals. I was awarded the “M.G.M.BLUE” award for best overall student

of College & was also Elected President of College Student Union. 


For More information visit  our website :- www.CardiologistIndore.com



 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Increasing Cases of Cardiac Arrest - Heart Surgeon in Indore

Heart Valve Diseases – Cardiologist

Mind Your Ldl Levels: Indore Cardiologist Doctors